1. The rates indicated on our price-list refer to the maximum number of guests indicated in the description of the respective apartments.
2. The presence of more guests in the apartments will result in immediate eviction from the apartment without refund. Additional costs are described in the same price-list.
3. Presence on the property is strictly limited to the persons named in the rental contract.
4. Reservations may be made directly or through an authorized agency.
5. The general conditions are those stated in the reservation confirmation sent to the client.
6. A deposit of 30% of the sum is requested upon reservation. The rest of the payment must be made 60 days prior to arrival. For reservations made less than 45 days from the beginning of the stay, we request total payment of the reservation within 5 days of the confirmation. Payments may be made by money transfers, cheque or credit card (VISA and Mastercard accepted). Payment instructions will be given upon reservation. Reservation options are valid for 5 days: the deposit must be sent to us within this period. Should the deposit not be made, the reservation will be cancelled. Should final payment not be made, the reservation will be cancelled.
7. Upon arrival, the guest must provide a security deposit of Euro 200. This deposit will be returned in full at the end of the stay. This deposit is used to cover any expenses caused by damages to the apartments and expenses for any paid services used (telephone, SKY TV channels, various other services not included in the rate).
Should a reservation be cancelled, the client will receive a refund from which the following penalties will be deducted:
15% of the total price for cancellation more than 90 days prior to arrival;
30% of the total price for cancellation between 89 and 60 days prior to arrival;
60% of the total price for cancellation between 59 and 30 days prior to arrival;
90% of the total price for cancellation between 29 and 15 days prior to arrival;
There will be no refund for cancellation of a reservation in the 14 days prior to scheduled arrival.
8. No pets are allowed.
9. The client has the complete responsibility for his/her own safety and behavior and that of his/her companions.
For any possible legal disputes, the Florence court of law will preside. Current Italian laws and legislations will be applied.
10. Check-In: from 4.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. – Check-out: within 10.00 a.m.